Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Time (this is a mushy post)

He unexpectedly gave me this beautiful colorful clock days before christmas – and I wondered why he would always give me time machines.


Time. So precious, easily taken for granted, can be expensive, some would claim that they have a lot of this, while most would say they dont even have a second. I valued time in so many different ways. It was always time for important things, time for things that matter. I have also said “i dont have time” for several instances like when I proclamined that I don’t have time for love. I’ve always been busy, with a lot of things and I wanted to do a lot of things. I thought having a bf will limit me. I know i wanted one but i dont know by when. Then you came. I remember the exact feeling I had when you first talked to me. The exact feeling I had everytime you comment on my facebook post. Then it happened. I thought everything happened so fast. I thought I didnt give me enough time to get to know you well. But I guess the cliche is true, when you know, you know.


I enjoy every moment I spend with you. Every second is so precious that I hope it never ends. If only I can not sleep amd just stare at you, I’d gladly do it. They say I’ll get over that feeling – “mawawala den yan”. We’ve been together for more than a year now and the feeling is still the same.


Thank you for spending time with me in every way possible I value every text message because you spend time typing them. I appreciate everytime you commute from your home to mine, so we can spend time together. There are a lot of other things I’m thankful about and I can ramble about them all day.


Before, when people ask me why I dont have a boyfriend or when I’m gonna have a boyfriend, I would always say, in God’s perfect time He is just writing a beautiful love story for me and I dont mind if its taking too long. His perfect time indeed came and I’m glad I waited.


Thank you and I’m looking forward to spending gazillions of time with you, I love you :D

No comments: