Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Conspiracy theory

My day started pretty well - thanks to Lee Min Ho's awesome acting skills - and abs.
As the day progresses, the good mood slowly evaporates...they are testing my patience.
I have to admit that I have temper issues but I try to calm down first before I say anything. When I am all out freakin mad, I cry. And because I don't want to speed up the aging process, I learned to calm down before I say anything. (*when it's taking forever for me to reply, I am still summoning the Dalai Lama)
So today was a day to test that new skill. The world conspired to prove that I am still hot tempered. Good thing everything happened "cyberly" so I had more time to summon the gods to calm me down. I think I dealt with them pretty well.
So there...please please please..never ever mess with me.

No comments: