Thursday, February 26, 2009

24

I just turned 24 -58 minutes ago, HP time :P

I feel old..hahahaha! Old but not sad old, happy old. Aside from the fact that I was blessed with another year to live, I was blessed with another year to live.

I feel like this is when I should be living the dream. I am given lots of opportunities this year. I am exposed to areas wherein I will learn lots of things. I really think that by the end of this year, I will be a better me (corporate-ly speaking :P ).

It is exciting! I've never been excited about growing old. This 24 thing is really different.

I'm going to HK, I get to manage people now, I am involved in a "heavy" initiative, I'm leading stuffs. This is what I've always wanted to do. I just need to feel it and appreciate it and be thankful that I am given these.

I have a loving and supportive family, I have awesome friends, I found a new housemate which totally saved another year of moving out and settling in.


This is just awesome!

No comments: