Monday, March 2, 2009

will always be 12...

so, i've been feeling demotivated for the past couple of days - weeks. I mean I still go throgh work as normal as possible, but the enthusiasm is just blah - if there was any

so, I tried to look for motivation today - and I found it im my ROOM! I decided to re-arrange my room (not really, cause the only addition is my desk which used to be outside). Now my room looks like that of a 12 year old - or a highschool studentim planning to add more pink - i really wish i'll find that pink flying pig soon!

quick runthrough of what's in my room now:Perfect Princess pillow - thanks Katt! i remember how we are perfect and how we have the perfect everything! perfect pimple, perfect headache..perfect everything!

Heart Card - PACMAN's bday present to me :) I posted it near my desk to "motivate me". It has nothing but positive and funny messages from the team - so, perfect motivator

Aromatherapy candle - it has always been there but I stopped using it. I placed it on my desk, so I'll see it more often and use it more often

My Frogs - moolah
Snowglobes - gives me hope, that someday I'll experience actual snow - loser - i know..hahaha!

hay, i love my room...











No comments: