Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy thought of the day: Prenup Shoots

I am having an off day. Prolly becuase I'm not feeling well, feeling a little feverish, or maybe because, again, for the nth time, the gloomy weather.


Anyhow, like most days, whenever I feel off, I turn to my happy thoughts. So, happy thought of the day: prenup shoots!


I've always been a fan of creative, non emo prenup photoshoots. I'm all for colors, nature, happy bright faces. Not really into lets-try-not-to-look-at-each-other kind of pictures. I think it's annoying.


Here are 2 of my recent faves:





I just love how genuine this picture looks! Plus the fact that it was taken in one of my favorite places, old Manila. The carefree outfits, the random strangers, the total concept. This photo took my breath away. I had to pause and tried not to cry.



The outfits are again A+. The big red heart is pretty straightforward but it's the Lover's Lane that brought a smile to my face. I have a nice memory of this place. I also think that it is always romantic to have a prenup photshoot in your alma matter - that's just me.

To my dear friend, Colleen April Celis, yes, Cyrus Baguio is married.

No comments: