Monday, August 8, 2011

what would you do if...

Friend 1: My boyfriend is a fan of online gaming..
Me: and?
Friend 1: there is an online community
Me: and?
Friend 1: I happen to see his message board one time, I did not intrude, I saw it by accident. He messaged the game's top scorer, saying something like, congratulations on being number 1 etc etc
Me: and
Friend 1: the top scorer is a girl - a pretty girl wearing a sexy outfit in her profile picture
Me: mmm
Friend 1: is that even right?
Me: I bet your bf said it's nothing, he just congratulated the top scorer
Friend 1: he did say that
Me: you accepted it?
Friend 1: No. If the profile picture was a guy with a baseball cap and thick nerdy glasses, would he have congratulated him?
Me: I don't know. Maybe your dude is just, friendly
Friend 1: Freakin Flirt.
Me: I wouldn't like that if that happens to me too. But I wouldn't make it a big deal either. If he says its nothing, its nothing, but it shouldn't happen again.
Friend 1: Right
Me: Thing though is...somehow..becuase of that..
Friend 1: Say it
Me: I will have this thing in my head that he is actually capable of messaging people he doesn't know and the suggestive outfit makes it worst.
Friend 1: My point exactly
Me: mmm
Friend 1: what?
Me: guys will be guys..they will always check out girls, not matter how faithful they try to be
Friend 1: I get that...and I'm all for his checking out girls, I check out boys too, what bothers me is that he initiated a conversation with a total stranger. It was a private message.
Me: Ok, now that's not cool. If it were public, then I get it. If it's private, what was his intention?
Friend: I know...
Me: It's ok...as long as it ended there it should be fine
Friend: right
-end of story-

No comments: