Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Randomly written

I'm getting myself a Nano and I'm getting out of this mess as soon as possible - or maybe not - but I'm definitely getting myself a Nano

1:32 am PC time - this line just brings back something really really sad. Right, and I told myself that i'm so not gonna think about it anymore...

Anyhow, I'm just glad that I am able to blog again. I'm planning to migrate all my entries from my other two blog accounts, hopefully this weekend. Writing a blog entry releases a lot of stress and frustrations - makes things a lot tolerable for me - blogging keeps me healthy.

I miss the smell of paint...I really enjoyed playing with colors - what's with these random thoughts? Well maybe because i dropped by Rika's blog and saw her art works, then i remembered how i enjoyed sketching and doing all this crafty art thingy. I don't get to this anymore :(

Anyhoo, got some songs from Clai, added them to my Summer Playlist already, thanks Clai! :)
I'll have a quick dinner and I'll get back to something pending....aarrrrrggggghhhhhh!
Confession: I hate it whenever i hear/read these:
"d me pwede e"
"kain muna me"
"pagod na me"
"uwi na kse me e"


drop the me!!! for goodness' sake! No offense to those who are fond of using this, but please...pretty please....im begging you, do not use these when talking to me. I can't help it, but it ruins my day...irritates me terribly...the "me" doesn't work for me...I'm sorry....

1 comment:

Daene | Filipina in Flip Flops said...

i sooo agree - "me" doesn't work for me either. ugh.

"me" misses you though! hahaha!

peace :D