Sunday, March 25, 2007

Love - My Wedding Song



If you check my summer playlist, you'll see there the song "Love" by Matt White (thanks for the song Tin) and you can actually listen to it, my palylist is now clickable...it is such a beautiful song and I have decided - this will be my offical wedding song - the song that will be played while i walk down the aisle (a more church like rendition of course :) ).

I will be married on a summer month - so around march, april or may - most probably may, around 4pm. It will be a church wedding with around 50 witnessess. Immediate family and close friends. I'm not dreaming of a big and extravagant wedding. I want it to be simple and with minimal preparation - like 2 months preparation. Reception will be at the beach, with Luau, reggae and bosa playing on the background. My guests will be wearing jeans...my entourage will be wearing simple, laid back outfits that i will personally design.


I will wear a wedding dress (see attached photo - something like that ;)), not a wedding gown and my husband will be wearing a tux. During the reception, i will be wearing a see-thru peasant top and shorts he will be wearing a sando and board shorts. We will have an exclusive beach party in the evening - with a bar set up near the shore, candles, matts and pillows everywhere - if im lucky enough and rich enough, ill get myself a dj to do the mix :p

we will have our honeymoon in Bali or Jeju - so there that's my ideal wedding...oh by the way, my first daughter will be named Samantha Renee nickname: Summer...she'll be the cutest baby...ok, now i should get back to reality and deal with my Abaps ;p

No comments: