Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tracking the new me


It's 10:00 am and I'm already up. In a normal day, this would have been super early, given that I report for work at 2 in the afternoon. For some reason, I had the urge to wake up and eat and get ready for another long and challenging day in the office. I slept at around 4 am early this morning - freakin early this morning. I actually was doing nothing, i just can't sleep - apparently i have turned into an insomiac-morning-person - me, the walking irony.



Another so-not-me revelation, I'm starting to like Laguna Beach. No offense Daene (or maybe just a little :P), but that show wasn't in my list - until last week. I have discovered that the show is real - obviously with the accent and for lack of a better term, superficiallity, - :P Anyhow, I kinda like it. Like I just find myself, like watching it and like, excited about the next episode. Like super. :P If you have noticed, my Summer Playlist (draft) is 90% from the Laguna Beach Soundtrack - just in case you didn't read that part of the blog - interesting songs there.



More - I am now taking control of my life - I'm not sure if people will take this as a good thing or as a bad omen - an omen that I'll soon be turning into a monster. Lately, I've been making decisions on my own. It's more of I'm informing as opposed to asking for permission. It's not that I don't want other people to be involved in my decision making, it's just that i have come to realize that, I'm freakin 22 and I should be making decisions for myself - or is this something I should have a done a long time ago? Anyway, I'm doing it now and there's no stopping me (whatever that means).



In the coming days, I bet I'll be discovering a lot about the "new me" - honestly, it's kinda freakin me out. I'm not sure if this is already a sign of maturity or the other way around...LOL...



Anyhow, just so happy about the new blog - expect a daily update :)

No comments: