Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am Christina...

Obviously that is not my name.

I was thinking of something to blog about and I thought visiting my favorite sites will give me something to blog about. As always, first site to open is Multiply - nothing there. Second site to open is Facebook - shadan! Bingo! something to blog about!

My good friend Dozi posted a Grey's Anatomy Personality Quiz widget. I thought, i'll take the quiz and maybe blog about the result.

I always thought I am a Meredith Grey - confused, commitment phobe but is driven, straight forward and cares for her friends. After taking the 10-item quiz, I was surprised to find out that I am actually a Christina Yang. I like Christina. She's funny, sarcastic, cynical, smart, driven, has weird ways of coping with stress and depression.
Yeah, I can be a Christina. I am competitive and I want to be the best in what I do. The desire to excel is I think part of my genetic make up - it is just so natural. I don't need to be told that I need to do good - I just want to do well. It's not like I always succeed. I have failed several times, lots of times actually, but the want to be better or best has always and will always be there. I have lots of dreams and at 23, I don't think I'm even half way yet. I have sacrificed a lot to be where I am today and I think there are still a lot to sacrifice if I want to get to my dreams ASAP. But I don't have regrets - I am thankful that I made those decisions.
Like Christina, I am mean. I can be really mean if I want to and even if I try not to be - like being driven, it is also part of my genetic make up.I'm just glad that people know how to react to my opinions :)
Like Christina, I care a lot about my friends. I am also mean to them, but I know how to care. I am not the type of person who will say that things will be ok even if nothing can be crappier. I am not the type of friend who will pretend that everything's fine when they aren't. I am brutal because I know that that's the best way to deal with things. You can't baby tough situations - its not smart and it's not going to help.
and yeah...I have a thing for smart, mean, secretly romantic guys as well :)

No comments: